Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome to Strange Encounters

Welcome to the Strange Encounters blog.  Following up on my segments on the GM Intrusions podcast, I will use this space to provide expanded coverage of The Strange and other Cypher System games.  I will post on the following subjects:

  1. Discussions of Cypher Systems mechanics, house rules, etc.
  2. Adaptation of mechanics from other RPGs to Cypher System games
  3. Conversions of elements (monsters, classes, etc.) from other game systems to Cypher Systems games -- mostly The Strange
  4. Discussions of elements of the core setting of The Strange
  5. The development of my own Strange campaign, and
  6. General inspirations for your own game of The Strange
I will be back soon with more actual content....

No comments:

Post a Comment