Tuesday, August 2, 2016

RPGaDAY 2016 - Day One

I will (selectively) participate in the RPGaDAY program this year.  I will not likely post every day but I will try to cover topics in small batches -- and single posts where they warrant the time and attention.

This sounds like fun.



I will catch up on day 1 real quick.  I prefer real dice but I often feel that I don't have the option.  Lately, I have been playing many online games.  I have not heard complaints about off-line dice rolling but I am often sitting in a chair where rolling dice would be tricky (and the chair is oh-so comfy).  That leaves me with dice rolling apps.  I used Feudz dice on my phone or dicestream if I am connected to G+.  These have worked pretty well for me.

That being said, I am going to pick up some DCC dice at Gencon.  Those are just too fun to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment